Thursday, March 13, 2008

Please help these puppies!


Everyone that knows me knows that I love animals. My kitties always come before my husband, and he's fine with that. Nothing brings tears to my eyes like seeing animals being mistreated or abandon. That's why it mad me sick to see Tucson made national headlines because some crazies decided to hoard 752 dogs in a home in Avra Valley, just outside of Tucson.

The Humane Society of Southern Arizona is trying to take care of all these pups and prepare them for adoption, but most of the animals need a lot of medical attention before they can be taken to thier new homes. The Tucson community has been great in making donations but a lot more is needed. After watching the news report I called the donations hotline sobbing. Please donate anything you can to these poor animals and the HSSA who is caring for them!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone that knows me knows that I love animals.


___________________
Julie
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade