Sunday, April 15, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi Everyone and welcome to my Blog! My name is Valorie Bradley and as you might have guessed by the title of my blog, I'm a Real Estate Agent in Tucson Arizona. My goal is to provide you all with up to date real estate information about Tucson and Oro Valley, while also adding fun "stuff" to help residents and newcomers alike get more familiar with the best that Tucson has to offer.
My husband and I relocated to Tucson and Oro Valley in 1994, and have learned a lot about the ins and outs of desert living, especially where to get a good meal! Let me be your Tucson tour guide and help you learn about Tucson's Real Estate market and everything else in between!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.......
___________________
Julie
Entertainment at one stop