Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Where not to retire

Just a note to everyone...Sorry for the lack of entries the last two days; I came down with a bad cold on Saturday and was very depressed that I couldn't run my race on Sunday morning. I've been feeling pretty icky the last few days and didn't have a creative thought to share with anyone.
This morning I did see an interesting article about some of the worst places to retire, and Green Valley Arizona made the list. Green Valley is a large retirement community located twenty minutes South of Tucson, just off I-19. The information provided in the article mentioned that Green Valley's close proximity to the Mexico border brings an increase of drug activity to the area. I haven't heard much about this issue in the news, so I take the article with a grain of salt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.......


___________________
Julie
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade