Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tucson's best florist (IMHO)



Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hopefully you all have some type of exciting or romantic plans for your day. I've noticed a lot of people are wearing red today in honor of the holiday, and I've already seen three florists trucks out on the road, busy delivering little bits of love and happiness to unsuspecting recipients


Since flowers are usually the most common Valentine's Day gift, I thought I'd mention our favorite local florist. I think most everyone has ordered flowers for someone and been disappointed in what they've gotten for their money. I've found the majority of florists give you very little for what you pay, but you never really know any better unless you actually see the arrangement. There's been a few times when I've gotten flowers for clients and been embarrassed when I saw what the arrangement looked like. I'm not going to bash any local florists, but I will give kudos to one I think is great. We like to order flowers from Darlin's Flowers in NW Tucson. They're actually located up in Catalina (which is a little North of Oro Valley) but they deliver pretty much anywhere. They have consistently created the most beautiful floral arrangements; they are HUGE arrangements and very reasonably priced. I've never once been dissapointed in anything I've gotten from Darlin's, and everyone I've sent flowers too have been amazed at the size and quality of the arrangements. These babies last more then two or three days!

I hope everyone enjoys spending time with their significant other today. We'll be heading to our favorite restaurant North for dinner and coming home to watch our favorite movie The Bridges of Madison County. It's the one movie that makes both my husband and me cry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hopefully you all have some type of exciting or romantic plans for your day


___________________
Julie
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade